Monday, December 18, 2006

Creative Crush!

Yes, it is that time of year again!! the time of year that I take on every project that comes into my head thinking that it would be a great gift for so and so! Every surface in the house , at one time cleared and dusted for THanksgiving guests, is now covered with partially completed Christmas cards, trays of beading projects, semi- complete Art Journals, ribbons, wrapping paper, various bottles of glues and sealers, loaves of bread, batches of cupcakes, gingersnap cookies ready to be delivered and teacher gifts ready to be wrapped. Not to mention supplies for the 4th Graders ornament making party that I thought would be so much fun (that happens today at 2pm) and preparations for the 4th graders Holiday party that takes place on the 20th! Are you beginning to get the picture????
Ok, it is time to go back to bed!!!!
Actually, I have a lot to do today!
I will be back to my blog on the 26th to post pictures of my latest creations. you do not see them here now as they are gifts for many of YOU!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, to Alll!
Elizabeth

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails