For the background I used a piece of a fulled wool sweater. Then I added the bird and the tatted vintage trim along the top. To attach the trim I laid a very small amount of pink fleece over the trim and stabbd the neddle through all of the layers. To finish the edges I felted on some wool yarn and then added the fringe beeds with a beading needle and beading thread.. the little flowers are sequins with seed beads in the middle to hold them down.
This is the second ATC. It took me only 30 minutes to make this one start to finish, as I was much more sure of what I was doing!
I had a bit more fun with the birds tail feather's here! I am very happy with both of them! Now I have only two more ATC's to finsih for Jo, but these are the only ones that I will needle felt for her batch.