Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Creations for My Etsy Store!

As some of you may know I have an on-line store called Elizajean. On the sidebar on the right, you will see a link for the shop. It will take you right there to see all of my new offerings! If you haven't been by lately, you sould check it out. Here are some of my new items:

Collage jewelry pieces made with vintage domino's

Collage jewelry piece made with Mother of Pearl Vintage buckles and buttons.

And some adorable Garden Fairy Pin Dolls!

These little cuties are only 3.5 inches tall and have a pin back and necklace bail on the back. They look absoutely adorable pinned to a gardening hat or to the lapel of a spring sweater.

We also have a wonderful collection of glorious handspun and handwoven items that cannot be seen or purchased anywhere else. So please stop by at http://Elizajean.etsy.com and see what's new!

2 comments:

Bel said...

Hi Elizabeth,I loved visiting your shop, you have some great creations there. I like your green jewelry piece from this post and your garden fairies are so cute. Belinda

Dianne said...

I can definitely recommend the garden fairies!! I have one, and she is gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails