Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Expressions of Elizabeth Etsy Shop Reopens


This will be a very quick post just to let you all know that I have
Relaunched my ETSY Shop
and I am now offereing my Collaged Clip Boards for sale at this time.

Below you will see photos of the newly listed boards and you can click on the link to my Etsy Shop in the side bar on the right, to get specific info!



I will be listing many of my other items to the shop in the next few days. Some of the items that you will find there include my Collage Cuffs made from vintage fabrics, handstitched and embellished with beads and buttons, my handmade Beaded Jewelry, Cashmere Posey Pins and my Freeform hand beaded creations. Stop by and say hello when you get the chance!!!


4 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Hey Elizabeth you have been busy. I love the clip boards. They make me smile. I shall have to check out your Etsy. Have been meaning to thank you... Old Ben Gay has been retired to the drawer and Ms Arnica has replaced him. That stuff is fantastic. Thanks for the heads up. It is also great on the hands after stitching for hours. Thanks again. See I listen to your advice. LOL

Caterina Giglio said...

love your clip boards they came out great! oh and I love your love quote! thanks for your comment! you made my day!

sharon said...

Love these Elizabeth! Can't wait to see all the other goodies you mentioned!
Thanks for visiting me and your kind words!

Debrina said...

Oh these are just a fest for the eyes, Elizabeth! Gorgeous stuff!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails