Saturday, September 1, 2012

Feathers and Fern

Today was a glorious day for sun printing.  Bright sun, little wind and even a bit cooler, not so humid.

This one will become a journal cover.

These others will be cut up for collage quilts.

I am really happy with the feathers!!It always amazes me how much detail one can pick up with this technique!!!
I hope that the sun is shining in your part of the world. We are expecting rain, remnants of TS Issac I think, so I will be working on some of these sun prints with some new projects.  Pictures soon!


Elizabeth Armstrong said...

Elizabeth these sun prints are just so beautiful! Go you!

Jacky said...

You have had a long break Elizabeth!!! Lovely to have you back and to see your gorgeous sun prints. LOVE the feathers.

Jacky xox


Related Posts with Thumbnails