Saturday, April 7, 2007

Tulips with Snow Hats!

Here it is Easter weekend and we woke up to an inch and a half of snow!!! All of the tulips were wearing lovely fluffy white Easter Bonnets!! The snow is melting fast but the temperature is not supposed to moderate till Monday!!!
On Tuesday we had glorious 70 degree weather







It looks like the flowers will survive this winter blast!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!




Pansies love the cold!


The Weeping Cherry looked like a glorious sugar coated confection! Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me!!




2 comments:

Arty Lady's blog said...

Snow, what's that? We don't see much of it in Oz.

Anyhow, tulips are my fave flower and the snow hat is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at finding this, I have the same name as you and also love creating things altho not in a position to do much these days due to living circumstances. I wonder if we have ancestors in common. I live in England.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails