Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fabric Fusion Charms



Several posts back I spoke of some fused fiber experiments . Well I have made 30 charms from the fabric pieces that I created and have sent them off to the members of my Surface Design yahoo group who are participating in this swap. I was very pleased with how they turned out. I have two pictures. The first is the front and back of the sheet of fused fabric before I cut it into 1 inch squares.
After cutting the block of fabric into 1 inch strips, I did a very tight edge stitch and then wnet around the edge with Stickles glitter glue. then I added an eyelet to each one. THese are being sent all over the US, Norway, the UK and Australia.

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

These are fabulous. Can't wait to see it in person.

Sharon said...

I've never done anything like this yet, but it looks fabulous! I'm gonna have to try this too, thanks!

Veleta (Sammy) said...

These are awesome! I didn't join the surface group in time to be in this swap, but hopefully in the next swap I will be able to have a chance for one of your charms...

Awesome work!
Sammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails